Our newest free feature from SohoOS:
The Command Center
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I hide it? To reduce the size of the SohoOS Command Center on your computer screen, simply click on a button to the far right of the toolbar, which will minimize the SohoOS Command Center to only appear in a small section on the top right of your browser.
- Can I remove it from my desktop? You can remove the SohoOS Command Center from your desktop at any time by going to through the Uninstall process on your computer. The specific steps will vary for PC and Mac users.
- Can I install it on my mobile browser? We only have the SohoOS Command Center available for computer browsers at this time, and will notify users when a mobile browser version is available.
- Can I customize the links on the Command Center toolbar? At this point in time, the links on the SohoOS Command Center can not be changed. They are, however, personalized for you, and show only you the activity in your SohoOS account.
- Can I choose which kinds of notifications I want to receive? At this point in time, you can not change the kinds of notifications you want to receive. If there are specific notifications you would like to receive, please email email@example.com.
- What type of browsers does it work on? The SohoOS Command Center works on any browser, including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, and Internet Explorer.
- What is Conduit? Conduit is the underlying SohoOS technology partner that is helping to bring you the SohoOS Command Center. Conduit, founded in 2005, has over 250 million people from over 120 countries using their products today. You will never be contacted by Conduit except possibly in the case of a code update for our Command Center.
- What is the Command Center?
The Command Center is a new free feature that manages activities related to your SohoOS account and alerts you when you have updates.
You’ll automatically be notified when you get a new lead, receive approval for an estimate or invoice, get a comment, or receive a payment.
- How do I get it? Log in to SohoOS.com, and click on the Command Center Banner on your home page. Simply click on the the “Activate Now” button to begin the process that installs a small piece of software onto your computer. It’s totally safe, private and secure.
- How will it help me? You’ll always know what’s going on with your business without having to sign in to SohoOS to find out. A number will appear on the “Messages” button on your Command Center, which indicates that you have a message in your SohoOS account. The message may indicate that you have a lead from a potential customer, that someone has viewed your estimate, or someone has made a payment to your account. You can click on the Messages button to go directly to that message. You’ll also get a quick link to the most popular SohoOS features, easy access to the Business Directory, and a search bar you can use with your preferred search engine.
- Does it cost anything? The Command Center is currently free of charge -- there is no cost to you to download and use this feature at this time.
- Is it secure? The Command Center is completely safe and secure to use. Only you can view the alerts and activity from your account.
- Does this give SohoOS access to my computer? No, SohoOS or no other third party can access your computer via the Command Center, or any other means.
Activate Now! It’s Free!